Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks
Whether you’re a dog owner or an existing trainer, understanding what to do in the unlikely event a dog attack happens and learning professional ways to help your dog combat his aggression are a must. In this online dog training course, you will discover the most common type of aggression dogs demonstrate and the signs to look for to help prevent possible dangerous situations.
This course is led by a licensed dog trainer, who will provide you with essential tips and knowledge of the signals a dog gives before attacking, and what to do if you find yourself in a situation with a dog that is aggressive towards you.
Highlights of Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks Course
- Understand the type of behaviour dogs commonly exhibit before attacking
- Learn simple methods that integrate dogs who are aggressive with other dogs or puppies
- Understand different types of dog aggression and the reason behind them
- Discover why and when dogs attack, including how to protect yourself from an aggressive dog
- Real-life tips on how to stop aggressive behaviour in dogs or puppies
- Understand dominant and submissive signals that prevent dog attacks
- Professional-approved advice on how to handle a dog attack without getting bitten
- Understand how to communicate with your dog to curb aggressive behaviour
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to be your dog’s pack leader in a gentle way during a walk
- Explore why some dogs are aggressive on the leash or when other dogs pass by them
Who is This Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks for?
This dog training course is ideal for those who are interested in learning easy-to-grasp, clear, communication and training methods to deal with dog aggression and attacks, including challenging behaviour, lunging, growling or barking. There are no learning requirements or formal degrees necessary to begin this course, and it can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
Upon successful completion, learners will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and understanding of the ‘warning’ signs and successfully preventing dog attacks.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||00:03:00|
|This Is What People Say Who’ve Learnt My Methods||00:01:00|
|This Could Be You!||00:15:00|
|This is What You'll Get from This Course|
|Able To Do All This After the Course…||00:04:00|
|Important - Please Read This Before Starting The Course|
|Important – Please Read This First||00:05:00|
|Challenging And Submissive Signals In Dogs|
|How To Recognize Challenging And Submissive Signs In Order to Stop an Attack||00:11:00|
|Body Language And How To Get Leadership qualities||00:07:00|
|Pulling on the Leash and Dog Aggression|
|The Missing Part of Dog Aggression – You Must Get This Right First||00:10:00|
|How To Get Your Dog To Walk Calmly On The Leash And Integrate Aggressive Dogs||00:08:00|
|Who’s Walking Who E-Book||01:00:00|
|This Video Shows You How To Get An Aggressive Dog To Relax Around Other Dogs||00:05:00|
|A Dog Attack|
|What A Dog Attack Means And How To Stop It Happening Again||00:15:00|
|The Transcript To Lectures 6,7 And 10||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam – Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.