English: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Private
Do you know the difference between “their”, there” and “they’re”? Are you looking to gain the skills to construct perfect paragraphs, perfect your grammar and never make a spelling mistake ever again?
This online Grammar and Punctuation Course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of the English language. It teaches key areas of the basic principles of English, from sentence structure to verb usage, capitalisation and punctuation rules.
If you’re learning English as a second language or looking to start a carer teaching English in schools or as a private tutor, then this course is perfect for you. There are no particular entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Brush up on your English language skills and wave goodbye to grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, with this comprehensive training course!
- Improve your spelling ability in just 20/30 hours!
- Gain an excellent understanding of English sentence structure and grammar rules
- Know when to use capitalisation, commas and colons
- Develop your understanding of verbs tenses, aspects and modal verbs
- Learn how to use plurals and apostrophes correctly
- Become an expert in structuring paragraphs and sentences
- Understand the difference between ‘their’, ‘there’ and “they’re”
- Deepen your understanding of nouns, verbs, adverbs, and pronouns
Who is This Course for?
This Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Course applies to the following:
- Anyone who wants to improve their spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Aspiring English teachers and tutors
- Those who are learning English as a second language
This Spelling and Grammar Course will provide learners with the skills, knowledge and confidence to kickstart a career in the following professions:
- Primary School Teacher
- English Teacher
- English Tutor
- TEFL Teachers
|Punctuation in English||00:30:00|
|Verb tenses and aspects||00:45:00|
|Be, have and do||00:45:00|
|Tips to Improve in English||00:30:00|
|Assignment – English: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar||00:00:00|
|Refer a Friend|
|Refer a Friend and Claim One Course for FREE||00:00:00|