Epilepsy Awareness Complete Video Training
Did you know that epilepsy affects 1 in every 103 people in the UK? It is a chronic disorder that, when left untreated, can cause recurrent seizures that disrupt activity in the brain. The Epilepsy Awareness Complete Video Training course is designed to provide those who work in the health care or social care sector with an in-depth understanding of epilepsy and how to support individuals with epilepsy.
You will learn about the different types of epileptic seizures, the main causes and triggers of epilepsy, and how to support individuals during and after an epileptic seizure. This course also discusses how to detect the signs of someone about to have a seizure and the appropriate action to take in such cases.
Highlights of the Epilepsy Awareness Complete Video Training :
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what epilepsy is, including its symptoms, causes and diagnosis
- Deepen your knowledge of the common causes and triggers of epilepsy
- Learn about the different types of epileptic seizures and their levels of danger
- Know what to do when someone is having an epileptic seizure
- Understand the science behind epilepsy and how it affects brain function
- Be able to provide help and support to individuals during and after an epileptic seizure
- Gain the practical skills to be able to detect the signs of someone about to have a an epileptic seizure
- Familiarise with some key facts and figures related to epilepsy in the UK
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this Course for?
This course is for anyone who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of epilepsy, its effects on health and how it is treated. It is also ideal for medical professionals and social care workers who want to learn how to support someone with epilepsy. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have an excellent understanding of how to support individuals with epilepsy and will have the necessary skills and knowledge to take appropriate action in the case of someone suffering an epileptic seizure. This course is ideal for who work in a healthcare or social care setting.
|Epilepsy Awareness Complete Video Training|
|Epilepsy Awareness Complete Video Training||00:30:00|
|Module 1: What Is Epilepsy?|
|Module 2: Types Of Seizure|
|Module 3: What To Do|