Essential Budgeting Course
Do you want to take control of your money rather than have it control you? If you have the willingness to stick to your monthly budget and finances, this [course_ title] is for you. Throughout this budgeting course, you’ll learn everything you need to know and every step you need to follow to master the skills of personal budgeting.
This Essential Budgeting Course is all about teaching you the fundamental skills of setting up and sticking to a monthly budget and is designed to work as your budgeting guideline.
You will start by exploring the benefits of budgeting and the crucial role it plays in your personal life. You will then expand your knowledge of the types of budgeting, budgeting methods, and how to set realistic budgeting goals. Tools and techniques required to implement a financial decision-making model will also be covered in this course.
Highlights of the Essential Budgeting Course:
- Get a solid understanding of budgeting and the types of budgets
- Expand your knowledge of personal budgeting
- Discover the benefits of budgeting and why it plays a key role in our personal and professional lives
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to create an effective monthly budget
- Learn how to set a budget and make informed financial decisions with realistic goals
- Gain an understanding of operating budgets and how to forecast income and expenditure
- Learn how to apply a financial decision-making model and explore financial planning techniques and tools
- Familiarise with the factors to consider while planning a budget
- Explore basic budgeting tips to save money
- Learn how to plan a budget to maximise your income
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Essential Budgeting Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Basics of Budgeting|
|Module 1: What Is Budgeting?||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Types of Budgets||00:20:00|
|Module 3: Budgetary Control||00:15:00|
|Module 4: Introduction to Personal Budgeting||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Factors to Consider When Devising a Budget||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Basic Budgeting Tips to Save Money||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Guide to Personal Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Module 8: Budgeting for Maximising Your Income||00:15:00|
|Module 9: Priority Debts and Loyalty Cards||00:10:00|