Fire wardens play an important role in ensuring the safety of workplaces and have been a legal requirement in all businesses since 2005. If you’re interested in taking on the responsibilities of the job, this Fire Warden Training course provides you with all the necessary knowledge and training required to be a qualified fire warden.
You will first learn about the importance of fire safety and the legislation surrounding it, as well as the duties of fire wardens and employers. Next, you will gain more of an understanding of fire itself and fire risk assessment, which includes identifying potential hazards, recording your findings and implementing controls and deciding what precautions will be needed.
Then, you will be taught about fire safety arrangements, emergency lighting, routes and exits and the value of a well-prepared fire plan, before moving onto PEEP. Standing for Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans, this section covers how to prepare a PEEP and what a PEEP should include. Finally, you will learn about fire evacuation procedures and strategies and your role during evacuations.
By taking this course, you will learn more about fire safety and demonstrate your commitment to the safety of your workplace. One day you may even help save lives.
Benefits of Studying Fire Warden Training Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Fire Warden Training Course:
- This best ever Fire Warden Training Course Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in food relevant sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Fire Warden Training Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Fire Warden Training Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Fire Warden Training Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete the course.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new achievement. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for Quality Licence Scheme endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a Certificate of Achievement.
The Fire Warden Training Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Fire Warden Training|
|Module 01: Fire Warden Safety An Introduction||01:09:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Fires – The Fire Triangle||01:27:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessments||01:03:00|
|Module 04: Fire Safety Arrangements – The Fire Plan||01:09:00|
|Module 05: Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans||00:18:00|
|Module 06: Fire Evacuation Procedures – Evacuation Strategies||00:57:00|
|Mock Exam – Fire Warden Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Fire Warden Training||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Fire Warden Training||2 weeks, 3 days|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free