If you are new to a management role or are looking for a refresher course to enhance your skill set, then this online Line Manager Training Course is ideal for you. This practical course will teach you the secrets to successful management, with tips and guidance on how to build strong work teams, delegate work, and much more.
Through case studies and practical exercises, our experienced instructor will take you through the key areas of line management, deepening your understanding of the role of the line manager in detail. From how to coach and motivate your team, to setting clear goals and expectations, everything you need to know is packed into this comprehensive course.
What’s more, you will boost your confidence in the process and develop essential communication, time management, and leadership skills along the way that will instantly enhance your professional image and help you stand out to prospective employers.
Learn the secrets to successful line management and enrol in this Line Manager raining Course today!
- Develop your leadership, goal-setting, organisation and time management skills
- Understand how to delegate work to subordinates and provide constructive feedback
- Know how to manage workplace conflict and difficult behaviour in the workplace
- Learn how to supervise teams effectively and set clear goals and expectations
- Improve your confidence in leading teams and build positive working relationships
- Motivate and coach your team to reach their full potential and boost performance
- Understand the challenges in managing people to deal with them effectively
- Build your communication skills to enhance your professional image
- Develop your team-building skills and learn how to monitor individual performance
- Take your career to the next level with a formal online qualification
Who is this Course for?
This First Line Manager Training course applies to the following:
- Line Managers who are new to their role and want to develop their skill set
- Professionals looking for a formal qualification to take their career to the next level
- Those who work in management and want to test their skills and knowledge
- Leaders and supervisors who want to learn some new management strategies
On successful completion of this First Line Manager Course, learners will have the skills, knowledge and tools to lead teams and individuals effectively, boost performance and build strong working relationships, which will boost their earning potential in the following roles:
- Line Manager
- Team Leader
|Setting Expectations Case Study||00:01:00|
|Setting Goals Case Study||00:01:00|
|Assigning Work Case Study||00:01:00|
|Degrees of Delegation|
|Degrees of Delegation||00:03:00|
|Degrees of Delegation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Implementing Delegation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Providing Feedback Case Study||00:01:00|
|Managing Your Time|
|Managing Your Time||00:05:00|
|Managing Your Time Case Study||00:01:00|
|Resolving Conflict Case Study||00:01:00|
|Tips for Special Situations|
|Tips for Special Situations||00:05:00|
|Tips for Special Situations Case Study||00:01:00|
|A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor|
|A Survival Guide For The New Supervisor||00:03:00|
|A Survival Guide For The New Supervisor Case Study||00:01:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money