GDPR Certificate – Classroom Training Course
Get a holistic understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation and take the initial steps to ensure that your organisation is compliant with the law.
This one-day foundation training course to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will explain how to apply it to your organisation and how it benefits you. In a nutshell, this course is a practical and complete guide to complying with the requirements of UK data protection law.
In this course, you will have a clear understanding of the new regulation, accommodate to the parameters, understand the background, updated concepts, principles, terms and definitions applied in the GDPR.
This foundation course illustrates the measures and steps you need to avoid complaints or objections, efficiently run your organisation and satisfy the ICO. You will also understand how the regulation works, and how to avoid complicating processes and creating undesirable complications.
Be prepared and work towards compliance for the regulation came into force on 25 May 2018.
Enrol in a GDPR online course absolutely FREE! So, what are you thinking about!! Start learning today.
Highlights of the course:
- Enjoy free entrance to GDPR online course
- High-quality study notes or materials
- Simple and step-by-step instructions will make your learning easier, quicker, and more enjoyable
- Learn practical tips and techniques from an industry expert
- Gain hands-on experience in training
- Achieve your goals and transform your career by learning from an industry expert
- Earn a CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Ask any questions and get responses from a professional
Please note: Once you get the online access you have to secure your classroom spot by paying a fee of £249.
- Have a better understanding of the current Data Protection legislation and the underlying principles.
- Be able to protect personal data for recognising people’s rights and fulfil the obligations of GDPR.
- Get a sweeping overview of updated concepts and principles and the employment of them in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Gain a good comprehension of the responsibilities, rights, and penalties concerning GDPR.
- Develop your knowledge of the foremost tenets of GDPR such as; privacy impact assessments, privacy by design, data breaches, audits, etc.
- Discover the function of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) within the organisation.
- Legislate new governance and technical steps in your organisation to comply with the GDPR requirements.
- Determine how the new rules girding GDPR implement to your organisation.
- Have a higher ability to distinguish potential impact or consequences of privacy challenges
- Understand the importance of protecting personal data
- Attain the confidence to interpret data protection regulations
- Be able to combine policies and procedures to comply with GDPR requirements.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the most vulnerable areas you should be aware of when protecting data
- Gain a good comprehension of the content of GDPR including the fundamentals of the new regulation
- Grasp the underlying concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Be confident enough to interpret data protection regulation and appreciate the implications for you and your organization
- Have a greater ability to recognise the potential effect of privacy
- Course Notes / Material
- Certificate of achievement
Who is this course for?
Who should attend?
- Managers seeking to expand their knowledge of the GDPR requirements.
- Employers who currently have a role in data protection or information security.
- Individuals who need to understand how to comply with the regulation.
- Individuals with limited knowledge in the area of data protection and seeking to become data protection officers.
- Individuals who require to understand their responsibilities.
- Individuals involved in the handling of people’s information as part of their day to day role.
- Any business sector that processes personal data or information.
This course is best suited to anyone with a responsibility for managing data or advising on data protection issues. Offered job roles and their teams comprise:
- Information security managers
- Data protection officers
- Corporate governance managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Legal advisor
- Financial and Accounts managers
- Human Resource managers
- Internal legal teams
|Book Your Place|
|Book Your Place – GDPR Certificate – Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Module 01: GDPR Aim||00:30:00|
|Module 02: GDPR Definition and Principles||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Processing, Consent and Subject Rights||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Data Controller, Security and Processor Obligations||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – GDPR Certificate – Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – GDPR Certificate – Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.