GDPR For Office Administrator
Be qualified to assess your business’s compliance with data protection law and safeguard employee information with the GDPR For Office Administrator course. This course is essential training for aspiring GDPR data controllers and office administrators who handle big data.
In this GDPR For Office Administrator course, you will explore all aspects of general data protection, and will develop your understanding of data privacy laws. On course completion, you will have in-depth knowledge of data processing, the rules regarding data consent, and what happens if you fail to comply with GDPR.
Finally, you will have the skills and expertise to implement changes within your organisation and create a practical office checklist to promote complete transparency in handling sensitive information.
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to GDPR and its fundamental principles
- Kickstart your career as a data protection consultant and develop the fundamental skills for this role
- Gain an understanding of data privacy laws and the legal requirements of an organisation
- Learn about the various activities involved in data processing
- Understand the rules regarding GDPR data consent and how to prove consent
- Explore the different way to breach data protection & what happens if you fail to comply with GDPR
- Ensure that your business is run in compliance with the law
- Be able to implement necessary changes to comply with GDPR
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The GDPR For Office Administrator is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: GDPR Aim||00:30:00|
|Module 02: GDPR Definition and Principles||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Processing, Consent and Subject Rights||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Data Controller, Security and Processor Obligations||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – GDPR For Office Administrator||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – GDPR For Office Administrator||00:20:00|