HR and Payroll Administrator Course
Want to know what does it take to build a successful career in administration? All businesses need an HR and Payroll department which performs a variety of duties within the organization.
If you are thinking about becoming an HR or Payroll Administrator, then start your journey now by enrolling in this HR and Payroll Administrator Course.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course consists of various modules all geared towards helping you learn the functions of human resources management and payroll management. You will learn about the recruitment process, interviewing potential candidates, retention, health & safety, maintaining discipline and termination. On top of these areas, you will gain a greater understanding of the basic terminology of HR, payroll, different accounting methods, preparing balance sheets and other financial statements.
Highlights of the HR and Payroll Administrator Course:
- Gain a firm understanding of the theories and practices related to hiring processes, administrative services, performance management and appraisal, staff administration, and training.
- Get a strong perception concerning motivation, employee counselling, resignations and retirement.
- Learn about the importance of maintaining health, safety, security and welfare of employees.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of HR and payroll management.
- Learn how to operate a payroll system within a business in the UK.
- Gain a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in managing and processing a business’s payroll.
- Explore BrightPay including its powerful features, creating flexible payment schedules, RTI submission, customizable additions and deductions and automated HMRC payments, and many more.
- Discover detailed information on Paye, Tax, and NI.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Payroll Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||01:00:00|
|HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection||01:00:00|
|Induction, Training and Development||00:45:00|
|HR Department’s Responsibilities||00:45:00|
|Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement||01:00:00|
|Records and Statistics||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Payroll Management|
|Introduction to Payroll Management||00:10:00|
|An Overview of Payroll||00:17:00|
|The UK Payroll System|
|Running the payroll – Part 1||00:14:00|
|Running the payroll – Part 2||00:18:00|
|Benefits in kind||00:09:00|
|Total Photo scenario explained||00:01:00|
|Find software per HMRC Brightpay||00:03:00|
|Add a new employee||00:14:00|
|Add 2 more employees||00:10:00|
|Monthly schedule – 1 Sara||00:14:00|
|Monthly schedule – 2 Lana||00:14:00|
|Monthly schedule – 3 James||00:08:00|
|Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018||00:13:00|
|Leavers – p45||00:03:00|
|End of Year p60||00:02:00|
|Paye, Tax, NI|
|Conclusion and Next Steps|
|Conclusion and Next Steps||00:08:00|
|Mock Exam – HR and Payroll Administrator Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – HR and Payroll Administrator Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.