Interior Design and Home Styling Course
Gain in-demand skills needed to become a successful interior designer and learn how to transform any room according to your clients’ specific needs. The Interior Design and Home Styling Course is a comprehensive course for those looking to work in the exciting field of home design. You will gain the foundational knowledge needed to kickstart your career, taking you through the key elements of interior design and popular design trends.
This course provides room-by-room guidance, with tips on how to work with different interior designs. From how to present your ideas to clients to managing an interior design project, it covers everything you need to know to run a successful interior design business.
You will also learn the fundamental principles of sustainable design, with tips on how to enhance functionality, aesthetics and more. This course is ideal for those with an art and design background but applies to anyone working on an interior design project on a personal or professional capacity.
Want to know the secrets to successful interior design? Enrol in this expert training course today.
- Learn about the role and key responsibilities of an Interior Designer
- Understand the fundamental principles of interior design and home styling
- Identify the different elements and practical components of home design
- Explore popular interior design trends and learn how the industry has evolved
- Develop your understanding of the principles of sustainable home design
- Know how to present your ideas to clients and structure your portfolio
- Understand the essentials of managing an interior design business
- Learn how to work with different spaces, layouts, colours and design themes
- Discover the essential skills needed to work in the field of interior design
- Meet the brief of your clients and understand how to work with all types of clients
Who is This Course for?
This course applies to the following:
- Aspiring Interior Designers
- Those who are new to the field and want to further develop their skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the key elements of interior design
- Anyone undertaking a home makeover project
- Individuals with an art & design background
This certificate in Interior Design and Home Styling will equip you with the most in-demand skills required for the following roles:
- Interior Designer
- Interior Architect
- Project Manager
|Interior Design Masterclass|
|Module 1: Introduction to Interior Design||00:25:00|
|Module 2: Design Principles||00:23:00|
|Module 3: Project Overview||00:30:00|
|Module 4: Design Elements||00:22:00|
|Module 5: Design Elements Practical Components||00:32:00|
|Module 6: Room by Room Design||00:23:00|
|Module 7: Popular Interior Designs||00:22:00|
|Module 8: Sustainable Design||00:19:00|
|Module 9: Presenting Your Ideas||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Managing Interior Design Business||00:24:00|
|Mock Exam – Interior Design and Home Styling Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Interior Design and Home Styling Course||00:20:00|