Lead Awareness Training
The Lead Awareness training course will teach you how to detect the risks of lead exposure in the workplace and work materials. It is ideal for those who work in the construction industry and provides in-depth information on the health implications of lead.
This course will cover the different sources of exposure to lead and the biochemical and toxicological effects of lead exposure. It discusses the responsibilities of employers in regards to employee health and safety, as well as the common work situations where there may be a risk of lead exposure.
Enrol in the course to gain the knowledge and skills to work competently with lead and train others to do so. This course is industry recognised and accredited to ensure industry-standard safety training.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Sources of exposure to lead
- The effects of chronic exposure to lead
- Risk mitigation
- The biochemical and toxicological effects of lead
- Identifying and testing for the symptoms of lead poisoning
- When are people most at risk of lead poisoning?
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the production and application of lead
- Learn about the different sources of exposure to lead and the health implications of chronic exposure
- Deepen your understanding of the biochemical and toxicological effects of lead exposure
- Be able to identify the symptoms of lead poisoning and understand the treatment for this condition
- Know how to deal with lead paint and understand the risk of lead painting
- Understand the employer’s responsibility in regards to employee health and safety
- Familiarise with some common work situations where there is a risk lead exposure
- Get tips and advice for lead safety in the home and lead safety in home renovation
Your Path to Success
In this course, you will gain the fundamental skills and knowledge to work with lead safely and train others to do so. You will have an excellent understanding of the common work situations where there is a risk of lead exposure and how to assess the safety of a workplace or work materials that may contain lead.
Skills You Will Gain
- Lead awareness
- Health & safety knowledge
- Safety management
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This Lead Awareness Training is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and aspiring to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Lead Awareness Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Lead Awareness Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Lead Awareness Training will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Lead Awareness Training also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now to this comprehensive course from One Education and take your career to the next step.
|Lead Awareness Training|
|Module 01: Introduction to Lead||00:22:00|
|Module 02: Exposure to Lead||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Biochemical and Toxicological Effects of Lead||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Lead Poisoning||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Lead Paint||00:13:00|
|Module 06: Lead and Your Health||00:19:00|
|Module 07: Preventive Measures for Lead Toxicity in Workplace||00:23:00|
|Module 08: Prevent Lead Poisoning at Home||00:23:00|
|Module 09: Lead and the Law||00:49:00|
No Reviews found for this course.