Leadership and Management Diploma
If you have the ambition to climb to the very top of the career ladder in any business setting or you are a leader or manager who wants to add more tools to your toolbox, this Leadership and Management Diploma course is for you. Business owners, entrepreneurs and managers at all levels will find this course invaluable for their professional development.
Throughout this Leadership and Management Diploma course, you’ll be equipped with the tools and skills which are required in leadership and management roles. Although people use the two terms’ leader’ and ‘manager’ interchangeably, in today’s competitive world, they are two different qualities that one must have to become successful in this sector. This course aims to equip learners with management and leadership tactics along with the practical skills to apply them in the workplace.
Highlights of the Leadership and Management Diploma:
- Expand your knowledge of the leadership concept and familiarise with the skills associated with leadership
- Understand the leadership theory to identify the interpersonal characteristics and personal qualities of a leader
- Familiarise with the different theories and styles to learn the important aspects of leadership
- Familiarise with network structures and leadership, joint leadership and meta-leadership roles
- Understand the definition of enlightened leadership
- Explore organisational culture and strategic thinking to understand emotional intelligence and global leadership
- Learn what qualities make a successful leader
- Familiarise with autocratic, democratic, bureaucratic, and charismatic leadership styles
- Understand the personality matrix and familiarise with the four basic personality styles
- Get a solid understanding of leadership and management in the UK
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Text lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Leadership and Management Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Leadership and Management|
|Module 01: Leadership Concept||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Theories on Leadership||00:50:00|
|Module 03: Network Leadership||00:30:00|
|Module 04: How to Develop Enlightened Leadership||00:45:00|
|Module 05: How to be a Successful Leader?||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Leadership Styles||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Personality Style of a Leader||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Leadership and Management In The UK||00:25:00|
|Mock Exam – Leadership and Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Leadership and Management Diploma||00:20:00|