Legionella & Legionnaires Awareness Course
Legionella is a harmful bacteria commonly found in water systems, that, when left to spread, can lead to Legionnaire’s diseases, which is a type of pneumonia. As it travels through water systems, it is released in misty vapours released into the atmosphere from showers and air conditioners.
In this Legionella Training Course, you will learn how to control the risk of legionella as well as gain a deeper understanding of Legionnaire’s disease. It covers legislation and codes of practice, with step-by-step training on how to conduct a legionella risk assessment.
You will also learn about the responsibilities of duty holders, such as landlords, as well as gain the skills to implement and monitory a solid safety management system. This course has no specific entry requirements and contains industry-recognised certification to kickstart your career as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
Protect water systems for Legionella bacteria and enrol in this comprehensive training course today.
- Understand your legal responsibility as a duty holder when it comes to legionella
- Know how to identify and assess sources of risk and conduct a risk assessment
- Gain a deeper understanding of Legionnaire’s disease and its impact on health
- Develop a solid understanding of how legionella bacteria spreads
- Gain the skills to control the spread of legionella bacteria in water systems
- Implement and monitor a safety system to prevent risk of legionella exposure
- Deepen your understanding of legislation and codes of practice
- Fast track your career as a Legionella Risk Assessor with a formal qualification
Who is this Course for?
This Legionella Awareness Training course applies to:
- Landlords and duty holders who want to learn more about their legal responsibilities
- Those who are looking to become qualified Legionella Risk Assessors
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Legionnaire’s disease
- Anyone who wants to test for legionella bacteria in their water system
On successful completion of this Legionella Awareness Course, you will have an excellent understanding of how to control the spread of legionella in water systems, with the skills to work in the following professions:
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Legionella Compliance Manager
|Legionella & Legionnaires Awareness|
|What is Legionella||00:10:00|
|Legionella Risk Assessment||00:15:00|
|Controlling The Risks||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Legionella & Legionnaires Awareness Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Legionella & Legionnaires Awareness Course||00:20:00|