Benefits you will gain:
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of, a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value for a qualification, where given, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 140 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 108 hours.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
They may also wish to expand learning into other areas of Childcare at the same level with qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Award in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care or Early Years and Childcare Settings (RQF)
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please note: You are required to pay an additional fee of £365 for the assessment and formal certification at the time of submitting the assignments.
Who is this course for?
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level one in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
|Getting Started – TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF)||00:00:00|
|Application Form – TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF)||00:00:00|
|Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria|
|Units of Assessment – TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF)||3 days, 14 hours|
|Submit Your Assignments|
|Submit Your Assignments – TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People (RQF)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free