All food handlers and those who work in an industry that manufactures or serves food must have a solid understanding of food safety and hygiene regulations and best practice. This Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing course is ideal for those in management and supervisory roles, equipping them with the skills and practical knowledge to ensure full compliance with The European Union Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
All staff who handle and prepare food must be adequately trained on the types of hazards in the workplace and food contamination prevention. This practical training course covers these areas and much more, taking you through key legislation, HACCP systems, premises maintenance procedures, personal hygiene and pest control. You will learn all the necessary steps you need to ensure an impeccable standard of service, from production to delivery.
Highlights of the Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing :
- Know how to work in compliance with The European Union Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs and other key legislation.
- Identify the different types of hazards in the food manufacturing industry
- Understand the health implications of food contamination and poisoning
- Undertake effective risk control and pest control measures
- Maintain an excellent standard of personal hygiene in the workplace
- Learn about HACCP management systems and the steps to effective HACCP
- Ensure an excellent standard of competency, compliance and professionalism
- Demonstrate an understanding of best practice for food storage and preparation
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This level 2 training course is for those who work in the food manufacturing, restaurant, catering or hospitality industry, suitable for those who have completed the level 1 course, and those in senior-level positions such as managers and supervisors. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students.
Ensure your competence, professionalism and compliance in the workplace with an accredited qualification that applies to those in the following professions:
- Food Production Manager
- Food Hygiene Manager
- Food Manufacturing Operative
- Restaurant Managers
- Kitchen Supervisors
|Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing|
|Level 2 Food Safety for Manufacturing||01:15:00|
|Module 1: Food Safety Legislation|
|Module 2: Hazards from Delivery to Service|
|Module 3: Risk Control|
|Module 4: Pests, Premises and People|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money