Gain a recognised IQA qualification for assessing vocational skills and achieve occupational competence within any vocational training environment as a professional in IQA with our well-thought-out Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement.
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement is bound to assure you of your qualification as a professional. It is awarded by OCN London, a reputed awarding organisation of the UK regulated by Ofqual. Develop only the best skills with this course: gain expertise in assessing vocational skills, obtain prowess in workshops, classrooms, or other training environments.
We can assure you will be equipped with the most refined practical skills after course completion and will have the knowledge to fully set yourself up for the Assessing and Quality Assurance sector.
Enrol now, and become the best-qualified assessor of vocationally related achievements!
Note: You can buy this in-demand course right now, complete your assignment and submit it to us in your convenient time. However, as OCNLR only registers the learners in two sessions in a year, which is January and July, you will be registered with them in any of these two sessions according to your convenience.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality online study materials.
- Flexible study time.
- 24/7 access to online portals.
- Accredited Qualification.
- User-friendly online learning platform.
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement.
This qualification comprises 2 mandatory units. This includes:
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding (6 credits)
- Understand the principles and practices of assessment (3 credits)
To successfully earn the qualification, both units must be completed with a total of 9 credits.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
- Learn about the roles and principles of assessing vocationally related achievements
- Know the techniques and procedures for observing performances
- Gain a solid grip on how to collect and utilise pieces of evidence
- Be able to use the elements of proof for adequate assessment results
- Get a more profound knowledge of the standard assessment criteria
- Be skilled in information management
- Know how to evaluate the assessment practice while reviewing feedbacks
Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement aims to provide learners with the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge to become professionals at adequately assessing vocational training.
This qualification enables progression to employment, further learning opportunities within the profession, or further study.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in an assessor role
- Are a beginner in this field and wish to acquire profitable assessing skills
- want formal recognition of their skills
- want to study remotely at their own convenience
The course does not have any specific requirements for learners. It is not required to have any formal experience or qualification in this field of study.
Total Qualification Time
It estimates the total amount of time anticipated that a learner would spend to demonstrate mastery of all learning outcomes to achieve the qualification award. The whole qualification time is defined as GLH and an estimate of the time a learner will devote to preparation, study, and assessment. It does not underlie supervision by a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. In this qualification, the credit value is defined by TQT, and one credit corresponds to ten hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 30 hours.
The total credit value for this qualification is 3.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all real-time contact time, hours of lectures or tutorial or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, tutor, trainer or other education providers.
Method of Assessment:
The assessment process for these qualifications is as follows:
- Learners are assessed through activities that tutor assessors internally set.
- The activities must be designed to enable learners to meet the assessment criteria of the unit.
- Learners’ portfolios of assessed evidence must be internally moderated at the Centre.
- An OCN London External Moderator will externally moderate the portfolios of assessed evidence.
There is no additional external assessment for these qualifications.
By securing the Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement qualification, you’ll be able to practice as a qualified assessor of vocational training practices.
|Unit 1: Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding|
|Unit 2: Understanding the principles and practices of assessment|
|Submit Your Assignments|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money