Level 5 Leadership and Management Diploma (RQF) – Ofqual Regulated
Benefits you will gain:
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
The award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Learn tractable leadership skills and identify your leadership style
- Explore the core skills of an effective manager or team leader
- Develop and manage performance management processes
- Learn to differentiate between strategic and tactical decisions
- Explore the critical concept of management and leadership, including similarities and differences
- Undertaking project work and improve project management skills to deliver a business-based project
- Learn to manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Apply project management tools and techniques to meet deadlines
The purpose of the qualification is to develop the underpinning knowledge of learners who are middle managers to enable them to lead and manage individuals and teams, develop strategic plans and manage strategic change. The qualification is suitable for managers in a wide range of occupations and sectors and gives them the opportunity to demonstrate management skills.
The qualification is a knowledge element of the Higher Apprenticeship in Management
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (RQF)
- Level 6 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 6 Diploma in Strategic HR Management
- Level 6 Diploma in Marketing Management
Who is this course for?
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of Level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years of age and above.
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification time is 390 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
Total Guided Learning Hours for this qualification: 194.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please note: You are required to pay an additional fee of £365 for the assessment and formal certification at the time of submitting the assignments.
|Getting Started – Leadership and Management Diploma Level 5||00:00:00|
|Application Form – Leadership and Management Diploma Level 5||00:00:00|
|Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria|
|Units of Assessment – Leadership and Management Diploma Level 5||1 week, 1 day|
|Submit Your Assignments|
|Submit Your Assignments – Leadership and Management Diploma Level 5||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.