Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation
Over a third of workplace injuries are caused by poor manual handling. Ensure the safety of all employees and gain a solid understanding of your legal responsibilities in the workplace with the Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation course. This manual handling training course is ideal for anyone who is required to lift and transport heavy equipment as part of their job.
It is a legal requirement of all staff to be trained on how to handle loads in the workplace – particularly those who work in warehouses or construction sites. This manual handling course will teach you the correct techniques for handling equipment, based on the manual handling guidelines. It offers practical health and safety advice to ensure that workplace injuries are prevented.
of The Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation:
- Prevent work-related accidents by implementing effective risk control measures
- Discover expert tips and techniques for practising safe lifting and handling
- Gain a solid understanding of your legal requirements when lifting and handling warehouse equipment
- Learn how to conduct a risk assessment and identify potential risks
- Receive adequate training through specialist video material and practical exercises
- Develop your awareness in warehouse operations health and safety
- Be able to ensure the safety of you & your team by complying with safety guidelines
- Become more competent in your field by earning a recognised qualification
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Manual Handling for Warehouse Operation|
|Module 01 Manual Handling and Work-related Accidents||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Identifying the Manual Handling Risks||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Manual Handling Risk Assessments||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Controlling and reducing the risks of manual handling||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Manual handling techniques||00:30:00|