Master Herbalist Diploma Level 3
The field of herbal medicine is a very sophisticated and potentially rewarding prospect for anyone looking to put their time and effort into it, and there is no better way to quickly develop your skills at it than taking the Master Herbalist Diploma Level 3 course. This one course will single-handedly skyrocket your knowledge as well as confidence in your practical abilities to a professional level; unlocking for you a plethora of fruitful career opportunities further down the line.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Herbal Medicine: its history, definition, proper usage, and safety regulations.
- Botany and plant chemistry
- Preparation and usage of herbal remedies for skin and hair care
- How a Medical Herbalist approaches health problems
- The many different variants of Herbal Medicine
What You’ll Learn
- A full understanding of the chemical and biological reactions that take place within the body when using Herbal Medicine
- Ability to diagnose many different diseases and using Herbal Medicine appropriately
- Vast knowledge of different essential oils and their usage
- Understanding of the origins of various herbs and methods, and their relevance in the modern world
- Ability to study herbs thoroughly and recognise their active constituents and hence identify their potential use cases
- Complete understanding of the chemistry involved within each procedure and the advantages and drawbacks of each method
Your Path to Success
The average herbalist earns about £29,640 per year, and experienced individuals of the field can have a staggering £100,000 annual wage. Once you have completed this course and passed the assessment, you too will receive globally recognised certification and be qualified for similar high ranking positions.
Skills You Will Gain
- Detailed and up-to-date information on all relative topics
- Essential skills and their proper usage
- Incorporating different types of Herbal Medicine into your work effectively
- Maintaining safety regulations
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Master Herbalist Diploma Level 3 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Master Herbalist Diploma Level 3|
|Introduction to Herbal Medicine||00:18:00|
|Regulations and Safety||00:10:00|
|Introduction to Botany||00:09:00|
|Chemistry of Herbs||00:22:00|
|Preparation of Herbal Remedies||00:27:00|
|Herbal Hair and Skin Care||00:30:00|
|Herbalist Approach and Conventional Herbal Medicines||00:17:00|
|Herbs of Bible and China||00:14:00|
|Creating a Successful Herbal Business||00:09:00|
|Mock Exam – Master Herbalist Diploma Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Master Herbalist Diploma Level 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.