- Learn how to install Windows 10 successfully
- Find out how to select the Windows 10 edition that is best for you
- Gain insight into networking in Windows 10
- Discover how to configure your storage spaces
- Learn how to manage your apps
Learn essential computer skills and develop the qualities potential employers look for by enrolling on the MD-100: Windows 10 training course!
Windows 10 is a common operating system in many businesses, homes, and places of education. Ensure you know how to use Windows 10 and how to enhance your business’s productivity with the One Education the MD-100: Windows 10 training course.
Through ten comprehensive modules, the MD-100: Windows 10 training course will take you through the fundamentals of using Windows 10. From installing Windows 10 on a computer, configuring and personalising the system to suit your needs, and keeping windows updated, it covers everything to ensure you’re getting the most from Windows 10.
Additionally, you will delve into configuring storage, security including malware and how to protect against threats, and how to deal with troubleshooting.
This MD-100: Windows 10 course is the perfect introduction to using Windows 10. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of how to use configured files and folders, configure security, and troubleshoot any problems you might encounter.
This course will improve your Windows 10 and boost your CV.
Why people enrol on the MD-100: Windows 10 course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this MD-100: Windows 10 course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of setting up and using the Windows 10 operating system
Who is this course for?
This excellent Windows 10 course is suitable for anyone interested in working with Windows 10, either at work or for personal reasons.
This MD-100: Windows 10 course is ideal for
- Office workers
- Remote workers
- Households looking to get more organised
- Self-employed business owners
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this MD-100: Windows 10 course is for you.
Whatever industry you work in, this MD-100: Windows 10 course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This MD-100: Windows 10 course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Office worker (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £27,000)
- Office Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000)
- Administration Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £21,000)
|MD-100: Windows 10|
|Module 01: Installing Windows 10||01:37:00|
|Module 02: Configure and Personalize Windows||01:25:00|
|Module 03: Updating Windows||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Networking in Windows 10||01:47:00|
|Module 05: Configuring Storage||01:05:00|
|Module 06: Managing Apps||00:57:00|
|Module 07: Configuring Authorization and Authentication||01:00:00|
|Module 08: Configuring Access to Files and Folders||00:52:00|
|Module 09: Configuring Security||01:10:00|
|Module 10: Supporting and Troubleshooting|
|Mock Exam – MD-100: Windows 10||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – MD-100: Windows 10||00:20:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money