- Learn how to plan your Windows 10 deployment from start to finish
- Delve into the different options when it comes to setting up Windows 10
- Gain an understanding of device enrollment with Intune and Azure
- Learn more about Azure AD identity management
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge of Windows 10 and gain knowledge of managing modern desktop computers from an administrator’s point of view, enrol on the MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops training course today!
Windows 10 is a common operating system in many businesses, homes, and places of education. Gain invaluable knowledge of using Windows 10 from an admin point of view and discover how to enhance your business’s productivity with the MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops training course.
Spilt over nine comprehensive modules, the MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge necessary to ensure your software deployment goes as smoothly as possible.
To begin with, you will learn how to plan a Windows 10 deployment, as well as studying the various installing options for the operating system.
Additionally, you will discover how to implement compliance and device authentication, and how to implement Windows 10 security.
This MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Admin course is the perfect deep dive into managing modern desktop computers. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of how to deploy Windows 10 in your workplace, as well as implementing Windows 10 security successfully.
This course will improve your knowledge and boost your CV.
Why people enrol on the MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of how to use and manage Windows 10 from an admin point of view
Who is this course for?
This excellent MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Admin course is suitable for anyone interested in managing modern desktops for their workplace.
This MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Admin course is ideal for
- IT Professionals
- IT Security Professionals
- Office Managers
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Admin course is for you.
This MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Admin course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Admin course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Office Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000)
- Office Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £26,750)
- IT Security Analyst (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £47,500)
Software Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £72,500)
|MD-101: Windows 10|
|Module 01: Planning a Windows 10 Deployment||02:00:00|
|Module 02: Windows 10 Installation Options||01:50:00|
|Module 03: Windows Update as a Service||01:10:00|
|Module 04: User and Device Profiles||01:10:00|
|Module 05: Device Enrollment with Intune and Azure||01:30:00|
|Module 06: Managing Applications||01:27:00|
|Module 07: Azure AD Identity Management||02:15:00|
|Module 08: Implementing Compliance and Device Authentication||01:55:00|
|Module 09: Implementing Windows 10 Security||01:45:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free