Modern Watercolor Paintings
Watercolour paints are popular among professional as well as amateur artists as it allows the artists to easily sketch and work out ideas in no time. In this Modern Watercolor Paintings course, you will explore a step-by-step guideline to expand your painting skills and find your hidden creative genius. You will learn plenty of modern techniques, develop your knowledge of working with single pigments, mixed colours, and understand certain technical aspects that you need to be aware of while working with watercolours.
Get familiar with watercolour transparency, and learn how to distil complicated subjects into simple shapes and stokes. This course is led by a professional artist, who will help you master all the modern watercolour painting techniques to work with this fantastic, versatile and satisfying medium.
- Develop necessary painting knowledge and skills to get started with watercolours
- Learn what watercolour materials you need to purchase as a beginner
- Understand how to prepare yourself for watercolour paintings, including colours, textures, and consistencies of watercolours
- Gain a solid understanding of colour, value, planning and balancing the composition
- Discover various ways of using watercolours for arts & paintings
- Learn how to paint different subjects from realistic to expressive with watercolours
- Gain sufficient knowledge about different brush shapes that will be beneficial in your journey into watercolour painting
- Explore how to mix watercolour paints, and easy watercolour painting ideas for beginners that are simple and easy to try
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is This Modern Watercolor Paintings for?
This Modern Watercolor Paintings course is ideal for any entry-level painters or beginners with no or little knowledge of watercolour paintings. This course is also perfect for those who would like to learn what actually is needed to start painting with watercolours. There are no learning requirements or formal degrees necessary to begin this course, and it can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
The Modern Watercolor Paintings is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Upon successful completion, learners will be equipped with the essential knowledge to work with watercolours, as well as discover the joys of drawing and painting with this medium.
|Modern Watercolor Paintings|
|2. Art Supplies||00:06:00|
|3. Sketching the Motif||00:11:00|
|4. Color Palettes||00:04:00|
|5. Brush Control||00:06:00|
|7. Blending Colors on Paper||00:12:00|
|8. Making Watercolor Blooms||00:03:00|
|9. Paper: Wet vs Dry||00:04:00|
|10. Ombré Gradient Washes||00:06:00|
|11. Fixing Mistakes||00:05:00|
|12. Adding Details||00:03:00|
|13. Metallic Accents||00:12:00|
|14. Final Tips||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.