Nail Technician Diploma
Kickstart your career in the beauty industry and gain up-to-date professional skills needed to become a qualified Nail Technician. The Nail Technician Diploma is designed to provide step-by-step guidance on nail salon treatments for those who are starting out in their career. It explores essential information on nail anatomy and physiology, the fundamentals of nail care, the chemical makeup of nail care products and nail salon safety.
Learn how to give professional, polished manicures and pedicures, with training by certified beauty professionals, as well as how to work with nail art, gel and shellac polish. You’ll also explore common nail diseases and disorders, with guidance on how to treat each one.
By the end of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of various nail care treatments and current industry best practice, as well as the skills and confidence to start a nail business of your own, working in clients’ homes to your own schedule.
Enrol today and gain the skills to rise to the top of the industry, with this professional training course!
- Learn about the role of a Nail Technician and the skills required to work in this field
- Gain an excellent understanding of the anatomy and physiology of nails
- Develop the skills and expertise to treat different types of nail diseases and disorders
- Understand the chemical makeup of nail products and their safety guidelines
- Learn step-by-step how to perform professional manicure and pedicure treatments
- Know how to apply nail art and understand current trends in the nail industry
- Familiarise with best practice procedures for applying gel and shellac nail polish
- Deepen your understanding of the nature of the industry and salon health & safety
Who is This Course for?
This accredited Nail Technician Diploma Course applies to the following:
- Aspiring Nail Technicians and those who are new to the role
- Anyone who wants to learn more about nail care treatments and nail anatomy
- Those who wish to set up a nail business of their own
- Beauty professionals who want to develop their industry skills
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hard Copy Certificate for £15.
On successful completion of this Nail Technician Diploma, learners will have the skills and knowledge to work in beauty salons, nail bars, spas and clients’ homes, or set up their own business, in roles such as:
- Nail Technician
- Professional Manicurist & Pedicurist
- Nail Artist
- Beauty Therapist
|Module 01: Introduction to Nail Technician|
|Introduction to Nail Technician||00:13:00|
|Module 02: Different Career Routes of Nail Technicians|
|Different Career Routes of Nail Technicians||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Anatomy and Physiology as Related to Nail Treatments|
|Anatomy and Physiology as Related to Nail Treatments||00:33:00|
|Module 04: Preparing the Work Area|
|Preparing the Work Area||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Sanitation and Sterilisation|
|Sanitation and Sterilisation||00:16:00|
|Module 06: Nail and Skin Conditions|
|Nail and Skin Conditions||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Manicure and Pedicure Treatments|
|Manicure and Pedicure Treatments||00:40:00|
|Module 08: Nail Extensions & Nail Overlays|
|Nail Extensions & Nail Overlays||00:19:00|
|Module 09: UV and LED Gels – Part 1|
|UV and LED Gels – Part 1||00:15:00|
|Module 10: UV and LED Gels – Part 2|
|UV and LED Gels – Part 2||00:26:00|
|Module 11: Nail Art|
|Module 12: Related Legislation in the United Kingdom|
|Related Legislation in the United Kingdom||00:19:00|
|Mock Exam – Nail Technician Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Nail Technician Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.