Assist in the growth of children’s interpersonal, intellectual, psychological, and physical requirements to establish a broad and robust basis for lifetime learning with the assistance of this NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education qualification is regulated by Ofqual, offering you to get formal education online. This qualification will assist you in working in the Health, Public Services and Care, Early Years Education settings. This certification will help you work with children from birth to 7 years, and UCAS points have been allocated to this qualification.
This NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education qualification validates occupational competence in childcare-related workplaces. You’ll become an expert in providing sufficient support to children up to seven years and obtain relevant health and well-being skills.
Signup right away to increase your creativity and work with children more efficiently!
- Understand development from conception to birth and routine screening programmes in the first year of life.
- Acknowledge theory and educational frameworks which inform knowledge and understanding of Early Years practice.
- Get extensive abilities in planning opportunities for children’s learning and development from birth to five years.
- Gain an in-depth perception of children’s needs in relation to emotional well-being.
- Gather knowledge of the required physical care and the impact of poor diet on children’s health and well-being.
Guided Learning Hours
Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course’s learning outcomes at a satisfactory level.
GLH for this qualification is 180 hours.
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
TQT for this qualification is 277 Hours.
Method of Assessment
Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign this.
The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification
Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to attain the essential skills needed for Childcare and Education
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to gain the abilities required to work effectively in an Early Years Education setting. This qualification has no specified prerequisites. However,
- This qualification is intended for learners aged 16 and above.
- Learners may have a level 2 qualification
This qualification will help you get a better career as an educator and will help you gain further education credentials.
|Unit 1: Child Development From Conception to Seven Years|
|Unit 2: Children’s Health and Well-being|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money