- Learn how to navigate the Outlook interface
- Discover how to use your mail folders to keep track of your emails
- Find out how to create and send email messages
- Explore the differences between desktop application and the mobile app
- Learn how to manage your deleted items folder
- Discover how to get help using the Help and Tell Me features
- Customise your message options to suit how you work
Expand your computer skills and give your CV a boost by registering for the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course right now! Study online in your own time and get certified.
Microsoft Office Outlook is the common choice of email client for many businesses, places of education, and for personal use. Learn how to tackle any problem that arises and enhance your productivity with the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course.
Learn all about Microsoft Office Outlook over eight expertly-created modules that will aid you when it comes to doing things like formatting messages, working with attachments, customising message options, and organising your messages.
Additionally, you will discover how to manage your contacts, use the calendar, and use tasks and notes.
This Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course is the perfect introduction to using Microsoft Outlook to manage your emails. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of how to format your messages, add attachments, organise your messages, and use the calendar, tasks, and notes features.
This course will improve your Microsoft Office knowledge and boost your CV.
Why people enrol on the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of how to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 as your everyday email client
Who is this course for?
This excellent Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course is suitable for anyone interested in working with Microsoft Office.
This Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course is ideal for
- Office workers
- Remote workers
- Those wishing to use Microsoft Office Outlook at home
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course is for you.
Whatever industry you work in, this Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 1 course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Office Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000)
- Administrate Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £21,000)
- Office Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £26,750)
- Office Worker (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £27,000)
|Office 2019 Outlook Part 1|
|Module 01: Getting Started with Outlook 2019||00:39:00|
|Module 02: Formatting Messages||00:13:00|
|Module 03: Working with Attachments and Illustrations||00:24:00|
|Module 04: Customizing Message Options||00:17:00|
|Module 05: Organizing Messages||00:38:00|
|Module 06: Managing Your Contacts||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Working with the Calendar||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Working with Tasks and Notes 13m||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam – Office 2019 Outlook Part 1||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Office 2019 Outlook Part 1||00:20:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free