- Learn how to customise Outlook to suit your way of working
- Discover how to create and to use contact groups
- Find out how to manage multiple email accounts
- Gain the skills to manage your junk email
- Understand mailbox size limits
- Learn how to utilise the Outlook calendar
Discover how to make the most of Microsoft Office Outlook 2019, and build your skills to an expert level with the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 training course.
Microsoft Office Outlook is the common choice of email client for many businesses, places of education, and for personal use. Learn how to tackle any problem that arises and enhance your productivity with the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 course.
Take a deeper dive into Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 with nine fascinating modules that will take you through everything from modifying message properties, customising Outlook, organising your messages, and setting up automated messages.
Additionally, you will look at how to work with the calendar settings, manage your contacts, and share Outlook items.
This Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course is the perfect deeper drive to using Microsoft Outlook to manage your emails. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of how to customise Outlook to meet your needs, search your messages to find what you need, and manage your inbox to ensure maximum efficiency.
This course will improve your Microsoft Office knowledge and boost your CV.
Why people enrol on the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- A deeper understanding of how to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 as your everyday email client
Who is this course for?
This excellent Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course is suitable for anyone interested in working with Microsoft Office.
This Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course is ideal for
- Office workers
- Remote workers
- Those wishing to use Microsoft Office Outlook at home
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course is for you.
Whatever industry you work in, this Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 Part 2 course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Office Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000)
- Administrate Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £21,000)
- Office Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £26,750)
Office Worker (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £27,000)
|Office 2019 Outlook Part 2|
|Module 01 – Modifying Message Properties and Customizing Outlook||00:40:00|
|Module 02 – Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages||00:16:00|
|Module 03 – Managing Your Mailbox||00:13:00|
|Module 04 – Automating Message Management||00:20:00|
|Module 05 – Working with Calendar Settings||00:15:00|
|Module 06 – Managing Contacts||00:13:00|
|Module 07 – Managing Activities Using Tasks||00:25:00|
|Module 08 – Sharing Outlook Items||00:10:00|
|Module 09 – Managing Outlook Data Files||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Office 2019 Outlook Part 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Office 2019 Outlook Part 2||00:20:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free