- Learn about the world of apps available to you on Office 365
- Explore how to log in and install Office 365 with ease
- Gain an overview of essential features such as SharePoint and OneDrive
- Discover how to make the most of your Outlook account
- Get detailed information on setting up calendar appointments and arranging meetings
- Explore Teams and the chat functionality
- Learn how to create and manage your documents using OneDrive
Enhance your computer skills and become an expert in Office 365 by signing up for the Office 365 End User training course. Study online and at your own pace!
Office 365’s cloud-based software is now commonplace in many businesses, homes, and places of education. Therefore it’s vital to know the basics of using it to ensure nothing gets in the way of your productivity.
This Office 365 End User course is split into three detailed modules, all geared towards ensuring you make the most of Office 365, and know how to solve any problems you might encounter.
As well as giving you a basic overview of Office 365, the course will dive into specific points such as common applications in Office 365, how to log on, and how to use features such as email, contacts, calendar, Teams, and OneDrive.
Additionally, you will gain a greater understanding of how to collaborate with others using Office 365, how to organise meetings, and manage your documents online.
This Office 365 End User course is the perfect introduction to using the most common features of Office 365. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of how to use email, contacts, calendar, Teams, and OneDrive.
This course will improve your Office 365 knowledge and boost your CV.
Why people enrol on the Office 365 End User course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Office 365 End User course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of how to use Office 365 as an end user
Who is this course for?
This excellent Office 365 End User course is suitable for anyone interested in working with Office 365, either at work, in education, or for personal reasons.
This Office 365 End User course is ideal for
- Office workers
- Remote workers
- Households looking to get more organised
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this Office 365 End User course is for you.
Whatever industry you work in, this Office 365 End User course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Office 365 End User course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Administration Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £19,000)
- Office Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000)
Administration Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £25,000)
|Office 365 End User|
|Module 01: Introduction to Office 365||00:57:00|
|Module 02: Email, Contacts & Calendar||00:55:00|
|Module 03: Teams- OneDrive||01:10:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free