Party and Event Planning
Who doesn’t love parties? Sure, you do! If you have a knack for being the life and soul of a party and you are famous in your circle for giving any party an epic touch, then why not start earning with your extraordinary skills. Our Party and Event Planning course will polish your existing qualifications and equip you with some new ones to help you begin your career as a party and event planner.
If you have excellent business and organisational skills, and are brimming with creative ideas, this Party and Event Planning course is for you. This event planning course will walk you through the skills and techniques needed to build a successful party and event planning business. Throughout this course, you will familiarise with the client’s various demands and learn how to meet them perfectly to run a successful and profitable business. You’ll also learn how to utilise your creativity and ideas into this money making profession.
Enrol in this Party and Event Planning course now and give your clients a fantastic party experience.
Highlights of the Party and Event Planning course:
- Understand the basic principles of effective party planning and learn how to manage different types of parties
- Familiarise with different types of parties and learn how to specialise in particular types of party
- Learn how to work with various vendors and suppliers to make a party or event successful
- Understand the roles and duties of a party and event planner
- Learn the basics of planning a party and familiarise with the elements of a great party
- Identify your target client base to set up a business model
- Learn how to advertise effectively to target appropriate clients
- Learn how to utilise social media to enge your target audience
- Understand how to figure out a budget and select the right venue to meet the client’s needs
- Learn how to start your business from scratch and make a profit from your services
- Expand your knowledge of customer service relations and learn the importance of communication
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Party and Event Planning is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Party and Event Planning|
|Module 01 : Party Planner||01:18:00|
|Module 02 : Types of Parties||01:45:00|
|Module 03 : Developing a Business Model||01:21:00|
|Module 04 : Generating a Client Base||01:42:00|
|Module 05 : How to Plan a Party||01:27:00|
|Module 06 : Making Your Party Memorable||01:15:00|
|Module 07 : Business Operations||01:12:00|
|Module 08 : Networking||01:24:00|
|Module 09 : Working with Vendors and Suppliers||01:18:00|
|Module 10 : Maintaining Your Brand||01:21:00|
|Module 11 : Finding Success in Business||01:27:00|
|Mock Exam – Party and Event Planning||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Party and Event Planning||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.