Persuasion and Influencing Skills
Excellent persuasion and influencing skills are required for a wide range of professions, such as sales, advertising, and real estate. In the Persuasion and Influencing Skills course, you will learn some powerful tools, techniques and strategies required to win over clients, communicate your ideas effectively, motivate others and build strong working relationships.
Through case studies and instructor-led guidance, you will take your communication skills to the next level, developing your understanding of how emotion affects reasoning and how to use the power of persuasion to appeal to people’s emotions. You will also familiarise with some powerful sales techniques to help build your personal brand and become an influential figure in any business environment.
- Master fundamental persuasion and influencing techniques to accelerate your career
- Gain the key skills to motivate others, win over clients and build strong working relationships
- Learn powerful sales techniques to close a deal successfully and present your ideas effectively
- Greatly improve your verbal and non-verbal communication skills to effectively network and thrive in any business environment
- Identify the fundamental principles of persuasion and influencing, and effectively apply their tools in all areas of life
- Understand why influencing skills are so important in business and the types of roles which require excellent influencing skills
- Develop your understanding of how emotion affects reasoning and how to play to people’s emotions to succeed in business
- Know how to explain important business ideas in an engaging and effective manner
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is this Persuasion and Influencing Skills Course for?
This course is ideal for professionals in industries that require persuasion and influencing skills, such as sales and human resources. It is a must for anyone looking to learn valuable communication skills to enhance their career and improve their job prospects. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
The Persuasion and Influencing Skills course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful completion of this training course, you will be equipped with a range of transferable skills required to succeed in the following professions:
- Sales Manager
- HR Officer
- Advertising Executive
- Estate Agent
- PR Assistant
|Persuasion and Influencing Skills|
|What Is Influence & Why is It Important!||00:06:00|
|The Power To influence – Beginning Concepts||00:13:00|
|The 6 Master Principles Of Persuasion – Part 1||00:15:00|
|The 6 Master Principles Of Persuasion – Part 2||00:16:00|
|The MUST Have Persuasion Tool!||00:09:00|
|MORE Powerful Tools Of Persuasion||00:17:00|
|Rapport Building & Reputation – Part 1||00:11:00|
|Rapport Building & Reputation – Part 2||00:16:00|
|Powerful Tools Of Persuasion – Part 1||00:13:00|
|Powerful Tools Of Persuasion – Part 2||00:12:00|
|Powerful Tools Of Persuasion – Part 3||00:15:00|