Master the art of communication and build better relationships with colleagues and loved ones, through this practical training course. The Principles of Communication course is designed to provide learners with the essential skills needed to communicate effectively, from body language techniques to tips on tone of voice and delivery.
Through case studies, you will explore a range of social situations in which you will put your communication skills the test. You will understand the art of small talk and learn how to reduce the barriers to communication, to work more effectively in teams. The course also covers key topics such as the different forms of communication and the importance of confidentiality.
Highlights of the Principles of Communication :
- Understand the different forms of communication used in various social settings
- Identify the barriers to communication in the workplace and other social situations
- Learn advanced body language techniques to communicate your message effectively
- Develop your interpersonal skills and learn how to express yourself better
- Deepen your understanding of why confidentiality is important in communication
- Boost your confidence in communicating and master the art of small talk
- Know how to reduce the barriers to communication and get help with communication issues
- Improve your delivery in workplace presentations and public speaking
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This practical training course is ideal for anyone looking to improve their communication skills, whether for personal or professional reasons. It is suitable for professionals of all industries and learners of all levels. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
By the end of this course, you will have the essential skills to communicate effectively in any social or professional setting, with the confidence to express yourself clearly and convey your message through powerful body language techniques. You will also be able to work more effectively in a team and build stronger relationships both inside and outside of the workplace.
|Principles of Communication|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money