Procurement Management Training
Discover the role procurement plays in daily business operations and how to successfully manage procurement to continually reduce costs while delivering value through an innovative, business-driven, agile approach. The course addresses the role that procurement management plays and the value it has in the business world. Procurement is how businesses get the materials they need in their daily operations and to produce their own products and goods. As with any core business component, procurement needs to be managed to ensure it runs smoothly and the correct procedures are in place. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the procurement process, how to manage the final aspects of procurement and the ethical and social responsibility implications involved in effectively managing procurement.
Benefits of studying Procurement Management Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Procurement Management Training Course:
- This best ever Procurement Management Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Procurement Management Training is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Procurement Management Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Procurement Management Training course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Procurement Management Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: Introduction to Procurement Management||00:12:00|
|Module 02: The Procurement Lifecycle||01:00:00|
|Module 03: Procurement Scope and Development||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Procurement Policies, Procedures and Support Tools||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Strategic Procurement and Supply Chain Management||00:40:00|
|Module 06: Public Sector Procurement||00:20:00|
|Module 07: E-Procurement Systems||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Contract Management and Performance Measurement||00:50:00|
|Module 09: Procurement Categories||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Planning for the Procurement of Project||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Project Procurement Risks||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Procurement Management Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Procurement Management Training||00:20:00|