A who does hair and makeup professionally is often called as a makeup artist. If you want to become a professional makeup artist, you need to have the proper skills and knowledge about makeup. If you are someone who has artistic talents and wants to learn professional makeup, then you will enjoy this course. You will learn how to enjoy the activities you think will satisfy your need in expressing your creativity through makeup.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in the beauty industry
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to be part of the Cosmetics Industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Makeup Artist Training course will be very beneficial and helpful to artists, professionals, and beginners who are in the arts industry, especially:
- Beauty Gurus
- Beauty Specialist
- Creative Artists
- Makeup Artists.
|What is a Cosmetic?||00:15:00|
|Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity||00:15:00|
|Equipment – Makeup Kits||00:15:00|
|Ten-Step Guide to Perfect Makeup||00:30:00|
|Special Makeup Applications||00:30:00|
|Essential Equipment for the Professional||00:15:00|
|Advanced Makeup Applications||00:15:00|
|Makeup Basics I||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics II||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics III||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics IV||01:00:00|
|Makeup Basics V||01:00:00|
|Body Products Basics||01:00:00|
|Be Educated On Toxins And Detoxing||01:00:00|
|Using Bath Products||01:00:00|
|The Latest In Support Garments||01:00:00|
|How Looking Great Makes You Feel Great||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Makeup Artist Training||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Makeup Artist Training||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money