Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course
If you are struggling with managing risks and issues in a project, or utterly new to a project management role, then your hunt for the best course on project management ends here!
This course provides you with all the essential skills, information and expertise needed to excel in your project management role. It focuses on assisting you to become a proficient Project Manager and take your skills, knowledge and excellence to the advanced level. You will discover practical, easy to grasp tools and techniques that can be applied in your workplace easily. Moreover, explore a few popular project management methods or procedures beneficial for the successful execution of your project. This course also covers the fundamental principles of successful project management, and demonstrate how to manage people, time and money efficiently.
On completion of the course, you will be confident and competent enough to manage and deliver projects on time within budget.
Enrol in a Project Management online course absolutely FREE! So, what are you thinking about!! Start learning today.
Highlights of the course:
- Enjoy free entrance to Project Management online course
- High-quality study notes or materials
- Simple and step-by-step instructions will make your learning easier, quicker, and more enjoyable
- Learn practical tips and techniques from an industry expert
- Gain hands-on experience in training
- Achieve your goals and transform your career by learning from an industry expert
- Earn a CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Ask any questions and get responses from a professional
Please note: Once you get the online access you have to secure your classroom spot by paying a fee of £249.
- Identify when the project approach needs to implement.
- Have a better understanding of the basic Project Management terminologies; when, where, why and how to practice them.
- Gain a thorough introduction to various tools that are commonly used in Project Management
- Develop your knowledge of applying the project lifecycle and how to manage the stages of a project.
- Determine the project purpose to avoid uncertainty and unrealistic expectations.
- Learn practical ways to tackle common project management challenges like a Pro.
- Planning, designing and documenting projects by using compelling, useful tools that contribute genuine value:
- Discover the fundamental planning tools and techniques applied in planning a project
- Know the documentation and data display methods accessible to the project manager
- Learn to make time and cost estimates more reliable, trustworthy and sensible
- Discover the risk management tools and techniques available to avoid unwanted circumstances
- Successfully identify and manage project risks to reduce confusion or disruption
- Become more accountable in monitoring and controlling by operating in a satisfactory and logical manner:
- Learn to monitor, track and control activities
- What influence will improvements or changes have on the project?
- Learn about the restorative actions to assure the project proceeds and remains on track
- Determine to communicate the status of a project completely
- Understand the lessons that can be acquired from handling work by practising a project approach:
- Measure what befell upon the plan or purpose
- Learning the lessons – positive and negative, genuine or unrealistic
- Concluding the project and moving on
- Define what project working is and how it varies from the usual job.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the role and function of the Project Managers and other key Stakeholders.
- Determine a structured approach to managing projects – the project life cycle.
- Understand the common mistakes that most managers make and why projects fail including the things to consider while working on a project.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in project planning, managing and controlling. This comprehensive course is best suited to:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Team Members
|Book Your Place|
|Book Your Place – Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Introduction & Overview|
|Introduction & Overview||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Selecting a Methodology||00:22:00|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules||00:25:00|
|The Keys to Success||00:23:00|
|Project Performance Key Values||00:24:00|
|Mock Exam – Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Project Management Certification – Classroom Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.