Quality Assurance Manager
Learn the importance of maintaining quality across your business, product or service with the Quality Assurance Manager training course.
In this course you will learn; the concept of customer input and plan quality. You will also improve your knowledge of quality control and the principles of Six Sigma.
The Quality Assurance Manager training course covers; strategic and practical information around quality assurance research, planning and reporting to help identify and minimise defects.
- Learn the details of the concept of quality
- Understand the importance of customer input to quality
- Learn about plan quality and designing experiments
- Learn the basic and advanced principles of quality control
- Understand the principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand how to implement customer input for quality assurance
- Grow your skills in reporting on quality assurance
- Learn how to talk to senior stakeholders about quality assurance control measures.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Quality Assurance Manager is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Concept of Quality|
|Concept of Quality||FREE||00:18:00|
|Customer Input to Quality|
|Design of Experiments||00:07:00|
|The 6 Six Sigma Challenges||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.