- Recognise and follow the multifaceted responsibilities of a residential surveyor
- Conduct a thorough assessment of the property to identify any structural issues
- As a residential surveyor, after considering the purpose, select the appropriate technique of survey and assessment
- As a residential surveyor, carefully analyse the current services, internal, exterior, and environmental elements
- Take all necessary steps to reduce and eliminate the negative effects of any existing internal, external, or environmental factors
- Understand the fundamental idea of property valuation and apply the valuation knowledge gained in calculating the value of a residential property
- As a residential surveyor, be able to use property value procedures
Learn the fundamental skills and techniques needed to operate as a expert in the building industry with this Residential Surveyor course. This course will explain the necessary abilities that need to be mastered for excelling in this profession and the equipment that will need to be used. For those looking to start or train as a surveyor, this provides the essential information necessary to take that first step in this lucrative and thriving sector.
This comprehensive tutorial has been written with the aid of industry experts and compiles the crucial knowledge into easy-to-understand modules. You will be shown how to make accurate field notes, use common measuring instruments, avoid mathematical errors, practise industry-standard evaluation techniques, calculate areas, and much more. This is the perfect opportunity to confirm your aptitudes and abilities in this valued role and ensure that you are capable of gaining the lessons to succeed as a expert.
Why Choose This Course?
- Instant access to information about modern surveying techniques
- Full participation in surveying examples and theories
- Quick assessment and guidance for all assignments
- CPD acknowledgement for proof of acquired skills and knowledge
- Freedom to study in any location and at a pace that suits you
- Expert support from dedicated tutors committed to online learning
Your Path To Success
By studying the contents of this Residential Surveyor course, you will gain a new understanding of the principles for surveying methods and how to use them in working conditions. This is invaluable for anyone training or wishing to become an entrusted surveyor or wanting a refresher in the essential elements.
Is This Course Right For You?
This course provides a useful Residential Surveyor principles and the standard techniques that are expertly used. It is an excellent way to gain the essential knowledge needed to begin as a surveyor in an associated business sector. Full-time and part-time learners are equally supported, and it can take just 20 to 30 hours to gain acknowledgement, with study periods being entirely customisable to your needs.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new achievement. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £79. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the assessment of this course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education as proof of your continued expert development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an endorsed lesson. One Education will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information, please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for Quality Licence Scheme endorsed, and CPD endorsed certificates.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After passing the assignment exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
|Module 01: The Role of a Residential Surveyor|
|The Role of a Residential Surveyor||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Residential Surveying Legal Procedures|
|Residential Surveying Legal Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module 03: Residential Surveying Inspection|
|Residential Surveying Inspection||00:50:00|
|Module 04: Residential Surveying Assessment- Part I|
|Residential Surveying Assessment- Part I||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Residential Surveying Assessment- Part II|
|Residential Surveying Assessment- Part II||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Valuation of Residential Property|
|Valuation of Residential Property||00:30:00|
|Assignment – Residential Surveyor||6 days, 3 hours|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Order Your Certificate QLS||00:00:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money