Whether you are working as a health and social care worker, or your job requires you to interact with children and their families, then this Safeguarding Children Level 3 will help you towards professional excellence. Teaching staff, nursery staff, child-minders, carers, play workers, sports staff, and police officers will also benefit from this child safeguarding course.
This Safeguarding Children Level 3 is designed to help you meet the required skills for a career in health care and the CQC or the Care Quality Commission recommendations for health and social care staff. With this level 3 course, you’ll get a solid understanding of key legislation regarding children safeguarding. Our child safeguarding course will also cover key topics related to child protection and duty of care.
Enrol in this Safeguarding Children Level 3 now and enrich your skills and knowledge for continuing professional development.
Why Choose this Safeguarding Children Level 3:
- This best ever Safeguarding Children Level 3 course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Safeguarding Children Level 3 is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Safeguarding Children Level 3 course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Safeguarding Children Level 3 course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Safeguarding Children Level 3 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Laws and Guidance||00:43:00|
|Module 03: Child Abuse||00:49:00|
|Module 04: Child Sexual Exploitation||00:38:00|
|Module 05: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Risks and Risk Assessment||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Things to Do after Referral||00:24:00|
|Module 08: Record Keeping||00:18:00|
|Mock Exam – Safeguarding Children Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Safeguarding Children Level 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free