Sales Administrator Course Level 3
Want to know how to create a winning sales strategy that will ensure your business stands out from key competitors? The Sales Administrator Course Level 3 reveals the secrets to successful selling, packed with case studies, tips and guidance for aspiring Sales Administrators. You will become fully familiar with the sales cycle, as well as learn how to perform a range of day-to-day tasks with expertise, to take your career to the next level.
This course is designed to equip learners with a range of skills to boost their professional development in the field of sales administration. It provides step-by-step guidance on how to create the perfect sales strategy, recognise trends in the market, conduct market research, and much more. Not only that, but it will show you how to network and build your personal brand, as well as how to win friends and influence people within a sales environment.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills, confidence and knowledge to handle sales objections, close a deal successfully, identify buying signals and negotiate effectively, plus so much more.
Enrol in this course today and earn a recognised qualification to kickstart your career.
- Create winning sales strategies and marketing plans
- Fully familiarise with the sales cycle and its key stages
- Know how to recognise trends in the market and conduct market research
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to create a solid mission statement
- Learn how to network effectively and build your personal brand
- Discover expert tips on how to win friends and influence people
- Sharpen your verbal communication, body language influencing & negotiating skills
- Handle customer complaints politely, with expertise and professionalism
- Understand how to handle sales objections and close a sale successfully
- Be able to identify buying signals and understand the psychology of buying
Who is This Course for?
This Sales Course level 3 applies to the following:
- Sales professionals who wish to develop their existing skills
- Aspiring sales professionals looking for a formal qualification to kickstart their career
- Sales Administrators who are looking to take their career to the next level
- Anyone working in sales who wishes to learn more about administration procedures
This Sales Administrator Course is fully accredited and can be used to enhance your resume when entering the job market. It will equip you with a range of skills required for the following professions:
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Sales Associate
|Module - 1|
|Doing Market Research||00:00:00|
|Strategies for Success||00:15:00|
|Developing a Marketing Plan||00:30:00|
|Saying No to New Business||00:30:00|
|Module - 2|
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People?||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
|Module - 3|
|The Sales Cycle||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals with SPIRIT!||00:15:00|
|The Path to Efficiency||00:15:00|
|Module - 4|
|Critical Communication Skills||00:30:00|
|Handling Customer Complaints||00:05:00|
|Closing the Sale||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Sales Administrator Course Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Sales Administrator Course Level 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.