Sales Advisor Course
A sales advisor plays a crucial role in customer service and the customer journey. Their number one responsibility is to assist shoppers and impart specialist knowledge to help them with their shopping choices. In this Sales Advisor Course, you will learn the art of excellent customer service, explore the role of a sales advisor and the practices and principles of maintaining a store to enhance the customers’ experience.
This course is ideal for those who are just starting out in the retail industry and wish to develop the fundamental skills to fast track their career. You will gain a solid understanding of consumer trends and what customers want, and be trained on how to handle payments, manage complaints and much more.
Highlights of The Sales Advisor Course
- Get an in-depth introduction to the retail industry and current sales trends
- Understand the key responsibilities of a sales advisor and the skills required for this role
- Learn the secrets to delivering excellent customer service and understand what your customers want
- Learn how to maintain the store environment and ensure its order and cleanliness
- Be able to deal with customer complaints in a patient and constructive manner
- Develop essential communication, teamwork and customer-facing skills
- Gain a recognised qualification in sales advising to kickstart your career
- Discover tips, tricks and strategies for assisting customers and advising them on their purchases
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Who is This Course for?
This course is suitable for those who are interested in working in the retail industry in customer service roles. This is an entry-level training program with no previous experience required.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Sales Advisor Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical skills and knowledge to work in a wide range of customer-facing roles, such as:
- Sales Advisor
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Sales associate
- Sales Consultant
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People?||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.