School Shadow Support Worker Course
Are you interested in a rewarding career in the education sector or looking to work as a shadow support worker in mainstream schools? In this School Shadow Support Worker Course course, you will learn how to integrate students with special or learning needs successfully and develop an effective plan for working within their classroom setting as a team with their current teachers.
Discover how to assess a child’s needs and support students with a wide range of learning difficulties as well as ensure the students are given opportunities to be independent. You will also master how to create an inclusive classroom environment for children with special or learning needs.
This course is led by a professional instructor who will train you on how to help children become increasingly more autonomous in the classrooms as well as become more functional academically, emotionally, behaviourally, and socially.
Highlights of The School Shadow Support Worker Course:
- Learn about the role and responsibilities a shadow teacher play in the classroom
- Discover the benefits for an inclusive education system and understand the varying needs of children with special needs
- Analyse different areas of concern and develop effective strategies to ease children ease into mainstream schools
- Gain the skills to implement strategies to teach, support and care for children with special needs
- Understand classroom management techniques that really work with children with special needs
- Broaden your understanding of effective behavioural management strategies
- Learn how to apply visual strategy in the classroom to support children with their learning
- Gain sufficient knowledge about the importance of fading and promoting independence
- Explore the best practices for intervention for children with special needs
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is This School Shadow Support Worker Course for?
This School Shadow Support Worker Course course is ideal for any parent, teacher or professional involved in special needs education, especially those who are supporting children going into or are already in schools. This course is also perfect for anyone who would like to learn more about persons with developmental disorders, including learning disabilities and its impact on academic development. There are no learning requirements or formal degrees necessary to begin this course, and it can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Upon successful completion, learners will be equipped with all the essential knowledge to work with special needs children in mainstream schools and provide them with the necessary support in classroom sessions to unlock their potential.
|Introduction to School Shadow Support for Children with Special Needs|
|Benefits of Inclusive Education System and the Role of a School Shadow Support|
|Benefits of Inclusive Education System and the Role of a School Shadow Support||00:22:00|
|Educational and Behavioural Implications of Children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD|
|Educational and Behavioural Implications of Children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD||00:33:00|
|Intervention Strategies and Best Practices to Manage Behaviour|
|Importance of Fading and Promoting Independence||00:39:00|
|Importance of Fading and Promoting Independence|
|Intervention Strategies and Best Practices to Manage Behaviour||00:16:00|
|Order Your Certificate||00:00:00|