Sketching for Fashion Design – CPD Accredited
Drawing fashion sketches is the initial step in the design and development process and bringing your designs to life.
In this Fashion Design Sketching Course, you will learn how to draw and sketch your fashion ideas and convey your own style with different kinds of sketching tools. You will discover a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to completing a fashion design sketch and adding colour in the fashion drawing to add dimension. You will also learn how to make your sketches look more realistic using some unique techniques and strategies.
This course is led by a professional fashion design instructor who will share invaluable information on sketching fashion designs and guide you to develop your own unique style as a fashion designer.
Highlights of The Sketching for Fashion Design – CPD Accredited:
- Discover a step-by-step guide to becoming a professional fashion designer
- Present your new designs in the form of hand-drawn sketches
- Use sketching to discover the best ideas and solutions to a design problem
- Begin to build your design creations on top of the figure
- Get tips on fashion design and enjoy the creative process of drawing fashion
- Understand where to find inspiration for creative fashion sketch and develop design projects
- Draw fashion figures effortlessly and explore inspirational examples from a range of practising fashion designers
- Learn innovative techniques to create shirring, gathers, shading and get the best results
- Turn a new clothing idea into an actual design by mastering modern sketching skills
- Market your ideas & designs and showcase originality and style through sketching
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is This Sketching for Fashion Design – CPD Accredited for?
This Sketching for Fashion Design – CPD Accredited Course is ideal for those who want to become fashion designers and master the skills to draw fashion sketches in no time. It is also perfect for aspiring designers or illustrators who are looking to learn the art of design for the fashion industry. There are no learning requirements or formal degrees necessary to begin this course, and it can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Upon successful completion, learners will gain a solid understanding of the combination of presenting the art on drawing and an artistic vision to pursue a fulfilling career in the fashion industry. The learner will also earn a verified certification which will benefit them to get employment in the following areas as fashion designers or fashion sketch artists:
- Wholesale or manufacturing establishments
- Apparel companies
- Design firms
- Fashion & clothing brands houses
|Body movement and Plumb line 001||00:04:00|
|Using Croqui as template.||00:05:00|
|Pencil techniques. Shirring and Shading.||00:05:00|
|Creating a Fashion Journal as a source of inspiration.||00:07:00|
|Inspiration. Summary. Conclusion.||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.