Skills for Life Coaching
Become a certified life coach and fulfil your life purpose while helping others achieve their long-term goals with the Skills for life Coaching Course. This course is ideal for beginners and those who wish to expand their knowledge of the coaching industry.
This life coach training program covers critical aspects of life coaching, such as goal setting, relationship building, overcoming obstacles, and much more. Whether you wish to take the course for your own personal development or as a stepping stone to a new career, you will gain valuable coaching skills along the way.
On completion, you will be able to create an effective action plan, motivate others to realise their potential, and use your new skills to set up a successful coaching business.
- Explore the qualities of a great life coach and develop key leadership & communication skills
- Get a thorough introduction to neuro-linguistic programming and how it works in coaching
- Learn expert strategies for goal setting and overcoming obstacles
- Familiarise with the coaching framework and the GROW model
- Understand how to pick up on body language and nonverbal cues to build strong & trusting relationships with clients
- Discover expert life coaching techniques and tips for building self-esteem
- Learn how to create an action plan to help you or your clients reach their short-term and long-term life goals
- Get tips and advice for attracting positivity into your life and motivating others to do the same
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Skills for Life Coaching is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: Introduction to Life Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 02: History of Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Listening as a Coach||00:30:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||00:45:00|
|Module 06: Empowering the Client||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Ethics in Coaching||00:50:00|
|Module 08: Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.