Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate
Kickstart a career in TEFL teaching and travel around the world while earning a regular income! You can revel in the beauty of other cultures and earn a steady salary at the same time, by becoming a TEFL Teacher. Through this instructor-guided training course, you can become qualified to teach English as a foreign language and enjoy the flexibility of working to your own schedule.
The Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate is a practical training course, designed by experienced TEFL Teachers. It covers a range of skills needed to work in this profession, taking you through your career route and tips for applying for jobs abroad.
You will learn a range of approaches for teaching speaking, listening, writing and reading skills, helping students to build their vocabulary and pronunciation. You will also sharpen your own communication skills, such as active listening and team-building. No prior teaching experience is needed. We will provide you with all the necessary tools to plan and deliver TEFL classes in a traditional or online classroom setting.
Enrol today and make money while living and working abroad!
- Understand the role and key responsibilities of a TEFL Teacher
- Get qualified to teach English abroad and in the UK
- Learn how to work with a variety of approaches that incorporate speaking, listening, reading & writing skills
- Enrich your knowledge of English pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary
- Gain the skills to plan engaging lessons and assess pupils’ learning development
- Identify the materials and aids required for teaching English to foreign students
- Understand the career route and skills for working in this profession
- Get expert tips and advice on how to apply for TEFL jobs abroad
- Develop your communication, active listening and team-building skills
- Understand the challenges & obstacles of teaching English as a foreign language
Who is This Course for?
This course applies to the following:
- Individuals interested in teaching English abroad or in the UK
- TEFL Teachers who are new to their role and wish to test their skills/knowledge
- Anyone interested in becoming an English tutor
A certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) will equip learners with the essential skills required to start a career in the following professions:
- TEFL Teacher
- TESOL Teacher
- ESL Teacher
- Private English Tutor
- Online English Teacher
|Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)|
|Teaching in Different Situations: Needs and Constraints||01:00:00|
|Working With a Variety of Approaches||01:00:00|
|Lesson Planning and Testing||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate||00:20:00|