Time Management and Goals are not just about spending excessive time on specific things; it’s also about organising and adjusting. For example, spending excessive time at your office can cut down your prosperity at home. An effective time manager understands what he needs and contributes just the right amount of time to vital aspects of his life. This course is intended to bring you achievement both at home and at work. Time Management and Goals, not a hypothetical course, but rather it is a course on the practice which real techniques, tools and skills that you can apply effectively, in real life.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
You can reach your goals with this course in time management as it helps you manage your time wisely and effectively and help you rethink and re-prioritise on a moment’s notice.
|Time Management and Goals|
|The Basics On Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|You have To Believe In Your Goal||00:30:00|
|Your Goals Have To Match Your Values||01:00:00|
|Your Goals Have To Fit Your Timeline||00:15:00|
|Your Goals Must Be Attainable||01:00:00|
|Write Out Your Goals For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Check Your Progress Regularly||00:15:00|
|PC Tools For Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|When Your Goals Fail||00:15:00|
|The Benefits Of Goal Setting For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Time Management and Goals||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Time Management and Goals||00:20:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money