TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) (Formerly PTLLS) - Classroom Course
TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) (Formerly PTLLS) – Classroom Course
TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) (Formerly PTLLS) is a licence to teach in the lifelong learning sector.
The TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) (Formerly PTLLS) was previously known as PTLLS, provides an excellent pathway to take the initial step into the teaching profession. This Level 3 Award in Education and Training is hands-on and allows you to build practical skills and knowledge. Once you are successfully certified, you will be thoroughly qualified for the job as a Teacher, Trainer, or Assessor.
In this Level 3 Award in Education and Training, our industry expert tutor will gives an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training. You will learn from the best since the tutor has over 20 years of experience to share with you.
Besides, you will gain an accredited and recognised certificate, and enhance your job prospect significantly.
Drop your hunt for the best course on teaching and training, and get prepared and learn to be a brilliant teacher or trainer with our incredible Level 3 Award in Education and Training classroom course.
Enrol in a free AET online course, get a Module book & a printed copy of the Anne Gravel book absolutely FREE! So, what are you thinking about!! Start learning today.
Highlights of the course:
- High quality study materials.
- Get Free access to the online version of the AET course
- A free printed copy of the Module book and Anne Gravel book
- Step-by-step guide by our industry expert tutor.
- Gain an official qualification from TQUK
- Learn helpful tips and tricks from an industry expert
- Get hands-on experience in teaching/training
- Start teaching in the enduring learning sector
- Ask any questions and get answers from an industry expert
- A passport to enter in the lifelong education sector
Please note: Once you get the online access you have to secure your classroom spot by paying a fee of £279.
The course covers following units:
- Unit 01: Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives
- Unit 02: Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Unit 03: Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Unit 04: Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
The award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Identify students’ needs, backgrounds and aspirations
- Define basic principles of teaching and learning in relation to teaching/training
- Demonstrate in their planning, delivery and evaluation a regard for equal opportunities and health and safety legislation
- Develop their skills in devising programmes and schemes of work
- Adopt a systematic approach to planning learning sessions by reference to a variety of methods, and to develop innovation in their teaching/training
- Design, make and use a range of teaching and learning materials, using their own creative and information technology skills
- Develop their key skills
- Apply communication skills in teaching and training
- Design and apply appropriate means of assessing their own learners
What will I learn?
This course covers the primary to most advanced knowledge and information on how to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate essential teaching and learning sessions in different teaching or training settings.
This qualification provides you with the opportunity to:
- improve your understanding related to teaching and learning
- gain toolkit of knowledge and skills that you need to start teaching
- promote skills in teaching and learning
- achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- develop your personal growth and commitment to teaching and learning
How will I be assessed?
In order to earn your certificate, learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training is suitable for those looking for an introduction into teaching or are already in education and looking to gain formal recognition of their skills. So, whether or not you possess little or no teaching experience and may just have a desire to impart knowledge to others, this course suits you since no prior qualifications or experience are necessary.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in a teaching role
- are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- have the potential to study at this level which has the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- may have already achieved some learning and development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as QCF equivalents)
- No formal entry requirements for this training course
- You must be at least 18 or over
- You should have a basic knowledge of English, Maths and IT
Owning a TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) (Formerly PTLLS)qualifies you to be an Assessor, Teacher, or Trainer. Once you become certified, you can demand a high salary. The salaries for these types of careers in the UK is £28,500 per annum.
|Getting Started AET – Classroom Course||00:00:00|
|Application Form (AET)||00:00:00|
|Resources: Level 3 Award in Education & Training||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Workshop Objectives||00:15:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training||01:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training||00:30:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||00:15:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Workshop Objectives||00:16:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training||01:38:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training||01:41:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||00:31:00|
|Assignments||1 day, 18 hours|
No Reviews found for this course.