Keep members of the general public safe and ensure that professionals drivers are fully protected by taking our Traffic Marshal Course. Marshals are an important resource in many public and business areas. Whether it is maintaining safety and records at a car park or major event or directing trucks in a busy construction site, this role is crucial for everyone’s wellbeing and for normal operations to continue without incident. You can gain useful career opportunities with this training, and the content has been gathered from industry professionals with the appropriate values and techniques.
The Traffic Marshal Course provides all the training needed to assume the responsibilities of this role and perform them proficiently. You will learn the key skills needed to operate as a Marshal and the methods used for UK traffic control. The processes for traffic risk assessment and vehicle handling are explored in-depth, alongside the nationally recognised hand signals that are essential for the job. You will also be taught the rules and regulations that govern road safety, as well as the health and safety protocols for any public site. Each one of the interactive online modules can be taken at your convenience and from any appropriate online device that you have access to. Enrol now and drive up your earning potential and opportunities.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a UK Traffic Marshal
- Learn how to manage and control traffic in a busy area or public place
- Know how to set-up temporary traffic control zones
- Be aware of pedestrian and worker safety considerations
- Discover how to assess the risks in a site or public place accurately
- Be comfortable with using standard recognised hand signals
- Gain the ability to reverse and direct heavy vehicles safely
- Attain an acute understanding of all appropriate health and safety rules
Who is This course for?
This course is designed to assist any individual, regardless of their current skill level, to perform the duties of a Traffic Marshal. This role can then be assumed in a wide variety of locations that need traffic control.
This course is ideal for those about to assume the role of a Traffic Marshal or a job that holds similar responsibilities. As such, it covers the following careers and roles:
- Traffic Marshal
- Security Officer
- Construction Site Worker
- Traffic Enforcement Officer
- Health and Safety Officer
- Transport Officer
|Module 01: Introduction to Traffic Marshalling||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Traffic Management||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Temporary Traffic Control||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Traffic Risk Assessment||00:26:00|
|Module 05: Vehicle Signaling||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Reversing Vehicles||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Health and Safety||00:26:00|