Brexit is shorthand for Britain’s separation from the European Union, changing its relation to the bloc on trade, business, migration and security.
If you want to know why Brexit is such a big deal, including what led to the UK leaving the EU, and the future relationship between the UK and EU, this Understanding Brexit course is for you!
This course is full of informative, engaging content, and explains in a very simplistic manner to make it easy for you to understand Brexit and issues related to Brexit, such as free trade movement.
In addition to that, you will learn about the development of the European Union, study the Brexit campaign, and discover how party politics and media influenced Brexit.
Highlights of the Understanding Brexit course:
- Gain a detailed overview of Brexit, including who wanted Brexit, the reasons Brits voted for Brexit and the people who still support Brexit.
- Develop your understanding of how Brexit developed into the mess it is today, and the ambiguity increased in the UK.
- Understand how life before Brexit was and what sequentially emerges after Brexit determines the shape of Britain and its position in the world.
- Discover invaluable information on the current negotiations and all of the possible Brexit outcomes.
- Gain a complete overview of both the Conservative Party and Labour Party’s positions on Brexit.
- Learn what it means to have a “no-deal” Brexit, and explore the effects of Brexit on the EU, including updated laws and legislations.
- Explore what happens to EU citizens living in the UK and UK citizens in the EU, in terms of economy, migration, education, business, and more.
- Discover what would happen if the UK left without a deal and learn about the changes in the UK economy since the Brexit vote.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of economic uncertainty caused by Brexit.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Understanding Brexit is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: The Brexit||00:30:00|
|Module 02: The Brexit & Voting||00:45:00|
|Module 03: The Brexit & British History||01:00:00|
|Module 04: Future & Uncertainty with the Brexit||00:00:00|
|Module 05: Brexit with Options||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Impacts of Brexit||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Brexit Negotiations||00:45:00|
|Module 08: Brexit & the Politics||00:45:00|
|Module 09: The Brexit Aftermath||01:20:00|
|Module 10: Brexit Effects & Updated Legislations||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.