The Understanding Your Role in Care course is a must for anyone looking to start a career in the social care sector. Through case studies and audiovisual material, you will learn about your responsibilities and duties as a social care professional, the career route for working in this industry, the fundamental skills required to succeed in this profession, and much more.
You will also be trained in areas such as conflict management, duty of care, relationship-building and confidentiality in the care sector. By the end of the course, you will have the foundational knowledge to kickstart a career in this field, with an excellent understanding of the environment and nature of the role.
Highlights of the Understanding Your Role in Care :
- Fast track your career in social care with an accredited online qualification
- Gain an understanding of the different types of roles in social care
- Familiarise with the main duties and responsibilities of a care professional
- Develop essential conflict management skills and understand how to apply them within a care setting
- Know how to follow the agreed ways of working in social care and in partnership with others
- Understand how to work as part of a team and support other team members
- Learn about the rules regarding confidentiality and the sharing, recording and storing of service user information
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in the social care sector and gain a deeper understanding of fundamental behaviours and standards of work. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have successfully completed this training course, you will have the necessary skills to enter the relevant job market and kickstart a successful career in social care. Professions in this field include:
- Social Care Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Community Support and Outreach Worker
- Domiciliary Care Worker
|Understanding Your Role in Care|
|Role in Health and Social Care||00:40:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money