Wedding Planner Certification
It’s one of the most special days in a person’s life when they marry the person they want to spend the rest of their years with. Organising the big day, however, can be a stressful and strenuous process. That’s where a Wedding Planner comes in. Wedding Planners are expert organisers, know how to work within a budget, are excellent communicators and understand just how to bring their clients’ dreams and vision to life.
In this course, you will gain all the skills and practical knowledge required to successfully plan and oversee weddings of every size and type. You’ll learn about wedding etiquette, client management, budgeting, choosing a venue, dress code, and other codes of practice that a wedding planner must follow.
What’s more, you’ll learn how to market and advertise your wedding planning service and will gain a set of skills needed to boost your professional development, including organisation, communication, and time management.
Become a certified wedding planner with this best-selling special events management training course!
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a wedding planner
- Know how to plan weddings of all types, budgets and sizes
- Get tips on how to market your wedding planning business
- Develop your understanding of wedding etiquette and dress code
- Gain excellent client management and communication skills
- Deepen your knowledge of the different types of weddings
- Know how to choose the right venue and location for your clients
- Learn bridal makeup techniques from professional makeup artists
Who is this Course for
This Certified Wedding Planner course applies to the following:
- Anyone who is looking to establish a wedding planning business
- Anyone looking for a formal online qualification to kickstart their career
- Anyone who works in events and wants to learn more about wedding planning
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of planning a wedding
This certified wedding planner course can be used to add value to your CV when exploring career opportunities in events planning. It will equip learners with the core skills required to work in the following professions:
- Wedding Planner
- Special Events Coordinator
- Events Manager
- Events & Party Planner
|Module 01: Wedding Planner as a Profession||00:17:00|
|Module 02: The Big Day Planning||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Wedding Party Dresses||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Makeup Artist Course||00:19:00|
|Module 05: Final Budget||00:12:00|
|Module 06: Wedding Planner Business Marketing||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Starting a Business as a Wedding Planner||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Wedding Planner Certification||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Wedding Planner Certification||00:20:00|