Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
Want to learn how to create beautiful smelling products using essential oils? Are you looking to become a fully qualified aromatherapist? The Aromatherapy and Essential Oils course will show you how to harness the power of holistic therapy to perform healing massages, make relaxing bath salts, and much more. It provides step-by-step guidance on how to use essential oils in massage therapy, with an introduction to human anatomy and physiology.
You will learn about the different types of carrier oils and their characteristics, which oils to use for your massages, how to master blending techniques and the different types of aromatherapy application methods. It also explores massage theory in detail. Take steps to set up your own aromatherapy business or have fun practising on friends and loved ones.
Highlights of the Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Course:
- Understand the skills and credentials required to become a certified aromatherapist
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to start and end an aromatherapy session
- Learn about the different types of essential oils, their characteristics and uses
- Know how to blend carrier oils and perform an aromatherapy massage
- Understand the safety guidelines for aromatherapy and contraindications to aromatherapy
- Discover recipes for creating your own therapeutic bath salts, natural cosmetics and soaps
- Deepen your knowledge of human anatomy and physiology to set up your own aromatherapy massage business
- Learn a range of massage techniques and understand massage theory and history
Why Choose this Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for an extensive period of 12 months
- CPD accredited and Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate on successful completion
- Ease of access to the course material from any device of your choice
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new achievement. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £39. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for Quality Licence Scheme endorsed and CPD accredited certificates.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After passing the assignment exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
Who is This Course for?
This course is ideal for aspiring aromatherapists and those who are looking to set up their own massage therapy business or create aromatherapy products at home. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The Aromatherapy and Essential Oils course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful completion, you will have a range of skills required to set up your own aromatherapy business, with an excellent understanding of how to create beautiful smelling products using essential oils. You will receive an endorsed certificate of achievement which can be used to add credentials to your CV, as proof of your new skills.
|What is Aromatherapy|
|What is aromatherapy||00:03:00|
|Definitions of Essential Oils||00:03:00|
|Vegetable or Carrier Oils||00:02:00|
|Aromatherapy Massage Oils||00:03:00|
|Assignment – Aromatherapy and Essential Oils||1 week, 6 days|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Order Your Certificate QLS||00:00:00|