ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies
Technology is a soaring exercise of human imagination with uncountable resources. This ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies course, accredited by ATHE, delivers a globally accepted unique set of training modules to equip you with in-demand skills and digital technology expertise.
Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a successful career or advance in your current role. This comprehensive program, developed by industry professionals, is governed by Ofqual and other United Kingdom and international regulators. You will gain a sought-after skill set in information technology, with the most up-to-date learning support materials! The course topics are designed to make you proficient in both theoretical and practical fields of information and digital technologies.
After completing the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies course, you will have the ability to enter the ever-growing IT industry with proper qualifications and confidence. You will have expertise in planning, organising, time management, note-taking and summarising, as well as advanced analytical skills.
Join our exclusive ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies course and train yourself to become a qualified information and digital tech professional in a matter of hours!
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Familiarise yourself with the concept of programming languages and its fundamentals
- Develop coding skills
- Learn mathematical formulas for computing mathematics
- Understand the components of a digital environment
- Deepen your knowledge of cloud–based and internet–based technologies
- Be able to implement new digital solutions
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours are the time an instructor or mentor spends on instructing and supervising a learner, which also includes real-time communication.
- Total guided learning hours is: 360 hours
Total Qualification Time:
It is a rough estimation of the time duration in which a learner can complete all learning objectives. The total study period includes GLH and an estimation of how many hours a student is keen to invest on planning, research, or any other type of learning, including evaluation, that is only guided by an instructor.
- Total qualification time is: 600 hours
- Total credit value is: 60
Method of Assessment:
Assessment can take place through:
- a field study with report submission
- any research paper or thesis for publication
- development of a case study
- a critical analysis and assessment of a company’s practices, processes, and structures
- an employer-engagement activity
- development of a portfolio of facts relating to a specific unit
Who is this course for?
If you are advancing from Level 2 studies and want to go further, this ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies course is just the right next step for you! This program can also be a great choice for individuals who want to enter the job market or bump-up their existing career.
- Learners must be aged 19 or over
- Must be progressing from level 2 training
- Should have an interest in higher education and entering the job market
- Learners aged 16 plus who wish to progress to a degrees programme with a higher education institute, should consider 2 or 3 diplomas to total 120 or 180 credits, which is considered to meet the general entry requirements for a degree programme at level 4 (as dependent on HEI entry requirements and the degree programme), and provides exemption to a foundation year programme.
Learners will have a collection of immensely beneficial skills after successfully completing the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies course, which will allow them to pursue a wide range of careers, including:
- Information Technology Consultant
- Information Technology Business Analyst
- Information Security Engineer
- Digital Designer
- Digital Developer
- Digital Marketing Executive
|Unit 1 : Introduction to Computer Programming|
|Unit 2 : Introduction to Computing Mathematics|
|Unit 3 : Introduction to Cyber Security|
|Unit 4 : Introduction to Digital Technologies|
|Unit 5 : Introduction to Emerging Technologies|
|Unit 6 : Introduction to Mobile Application Development|
|Unit 7 : Introduction to Web Development|
|Submit your assignment|